Wednesday, October 22, 2014

New Release Showcase - Day of the Dead Marie Antoinette

Hi, everyone!  So glad you can stop by.  ^_^  Today, I have a very special new release showcase.  It's "Day of the Dead Marie Antoinette"!  Ever since I did the illustration of "Santa Muerte" for Enchanted Visions Project that I am a part of, I've been infatuated with the Catrina of the Mexican holiday, Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead).  I've been wanting to draw a skull painted beauty with a big Rococo hair for some time, so I'm very happy to finally get to introduce you to this one.   The inspirations the Aurora Wings DT designers have come up with are truly impressive.  Enjoy the showcase!






Charlene

Donna

Karina

Gloria

"Day of the Dead Marie" is available at AW Etsy shop in the FEATURED section across the top and also at AW web shop here.  She is available in both JPG and PNG (at Etsy only).  This digi is loaded with fun details from her Catrina makeup to cat skull to the traditional marigolds in the flowers that frame Marie.


Hope you enjoyed this gorgeous showcase.  ^_^  Till next time, happy coloring!


3 comments:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

This one was a bit of a challenge for me to draw - then again, big Rococo hair with lots of ornaments always is - but it's my current favorite. ^_^ And I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this gallery of beautiful samples the ladies from both DTs made for this showcase!! Each has their unique take on this image, and every one is just so stunning!! Thank you so much for giving life to my digi with your creativity.

Mitzi xxx

Unknown said...

Wow! Absolutely beautiful! This is the first time I've come across your work, it's fabulous! Hope you continue to express your talent, and inspire! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Wow! Absolutely beautiful! This is the first time I've come across your work, it's fabulous! Hope you continue to express your talent, and inspire! Thank you!